ERP Genie™ - An integrated ERP, MES and Supply Chain Software Solution
ERP Genie™ provides real-time visibility to all areas of a manufacturing business from the manufacturing floor to the executive floor for a cost of less than $250,000. The available deployment models are On-Premise, Cloud Hosted or SaaS. With ERP Genie™, management can track real-time production monitoring such as OEE (overall equipment effectiveness), manufacturing capacity and capability impacting scheduling and promised delivery dates. ERP Genie™ is the ideal solution for:
- Discreet, repetitive manufacturing
- Highly regulated industries with compliance requirements
- Automotive, Aerospace and Medical
- Plastics, Injection Molding, Metal Stamping
- Food and Beverage
- Industrial Equipment.
ERP Genie™ is designed to solve manufacturing challenges and help you to:
- Quickly scale to meet growth demands
- Increase efficiency
- Eliminate unnecessary downtime
- Enhance manufacturing production and performance
- Improve supply chain visibility.
What you get from the ERP Genie™ Comprehensive Manufacturing ERP Solution:
- A single development vision for all ERP, manufacturing, MES, and Supply Chain requirements
- Single point of contact for all technical support
- Consistent user interface
- One set of tables in an embedded Oracle database
- Transactions updated instantly throughout the entire system, in real-time.
- Single maintenance agreement
- One development team
- Lower overall cost of investment
- Lower maintenance costs
- Quicker ROI.
Eliminate Hidden Costs of Third Party ("best of breed") MES and ERP Integration:
- Higher implementation costs associated with programming the "integration" of the disparate systems
- Time delay when transferring data between applications and databases
- Finger pointing when it comes to identifying a system problem
- Multiple maintenance agreements
- Multiple points of software support
- Higher maintenance fees
- Multiple databases that create a complex, problematic system architecture
- Problems and inconsistencies when creating reports across multiple databases
- Multiple vendors with different business strategies and visions
- Incompatible upgrades.
The benefits of a single, comprehensive, industry-specific MES and ERP software solution are endless.
For more information, please contact on BRACHIN LLC: