Small and Medium Enterprises in the Manufacturing and Distribution Industry need INFOR M3 ERP Solutions to grow and increase the profitability of their businesses. BRACHIN LLC and INFOR add value to Manufacturing and Distribution clients. BRACHIN LLC offers Digital Business Transformation services and industry expertise. BRACHIN LLC and INFOR M3 offer advanced financial management, supply chain management, analytics, customer sales, manufacturing and equipment, service and rental management.
Profitability and Higher Sales
Increase profitability with a Customer Relationship Management CRM System, EDI, Ecommerce, Mobile Sales and Management of the Sales Pipeline.
Analytics and Insight
Provides a competitive advantage, intelligent Dashboards with real-time and actionable Business Intelligence.
Financial Management Dashboards
Integrated and real-time financial analytics that enable budgeting and financial reporting.
Improve manufacturing efficiency; reduce costs and overhead in manufacturing processes.
Intelligent and Integrated Management of your Supply Chain
Integrated end to end Supply Chain Management, procurement, management of the complete supply chain.
Equipment Asset Management
Management of equipment, rental and services that allow for increase profitability.
ERP Requirements Checklist:
• Ease of use — Your ERP system has to match the way you do business and put information from all the systems that run your business at the fingertips of your users.
• Industry-ready functionality—a pharmaceutical manufacturer has little in common with a fashion manufacturer. And their sales, production, supply, and accounting requirements couldn’t be more different. Your ERP provider should have vertical-specific software bundles that eliminate the need for costly, time-consuming customizations. Your business moves too fast to wait for custom development.
• Integration—Fashion companies often have designers and merchandisers in New York, product developers in Alabama, and production staff in China. To keep data flowing smoothly and ensure adherence to tight schedules, your ERP system must seamlessly integrate with any specialized applications you rely on, and be able to do so across business units and geographic locations.
• Flexibility— our cloud computing solution is available 24x7x365, no matter where your employees are located or what devices they’re using.
Supply Chain Management (SCM)
Assessing risk is a common part of supply chain management today. This is why the integration of “live” data into a supply chain transaction platform is so important. It’s not enough to know that something is happening— it’s important to know how you will be affected by it.
BRACHIN LLC Supply Chain INFOR M3 Solution offers:
• Capabilities for strategic network design/tactical planning
• A collaborative view of demand planning
• Advanced production scheduling and optimal sequencing
• Multi-site and multi-product capabilities
• Warehouse management tools for mastering fulfillment
• Performance management for analyzing key metrics
Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
Innovation has always played an important role in the success of manufacturers. But in recent years, the role of innovation at manufacturing companies has changed in fundamental ways.
Customer Experience (CX)
Customer Experience (CX)—Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Configure Price Quote (CPQ), and Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM).
Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)
In manufacturing, what is more crucial than the equipment itself? Downtime, which is detrimental to any business, is especially damaging and costly for manufacturers. According to Mining Global, each hydraulic power and belt drive failure can result in up to $180,000 in lost production.
BRACHIN LLC and INFOR M3 Offers:
• Comprehensive, centralized ERP
• Industry-specific suites
• Built for medium to large national and international manufacturers and distributors
• Multi-site, multi-company, multi-country, multi-currency and multi-language
• Java-based for hardware and database independence
• Supports 19 languages
• International support for 41 countries
• Built-in flexibility enables configuration to your unique business processes
For more information on INFOR M3, please contact:
Tel. 1-(302)-715-0062, 1-(877)-212-9407